REGISTRATION DEPOSIT: Oxygen Advantage(R) Instructor Certification Training - Boston, MA
Location: Boston, MA
Dates: October 19-21, 2018 (attend all three days)
Taught by: Don Gordon, Oxygen Advantage® Master Instructor
This three day course is the core training to become a certified Oxygen Advantage® instructor. The acclaimed Oxygen Advantage® is made up of scientifically proven breathing techniques that improve running economy, reduce breathlessness, increase oxygen uptake by active muscles and improve metal focus and acuity.
This class will be taught by Oxygen Advantage® Master Instructor Don Gordon who has been teaching the Oxygen Advantage® to athletes since 2014. During this certification course you'll learn the science behind the Oxygen Advantage® Technique, the exact breathing exercise protocols and sequence, how to teach the Oxygen Advantage® Technique to others and participate in an Oxygen Advantage® Masterclass with invited athletes.
Tuition Payment: A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your seat in the training. The balance is due two weeks prior to the training event. Hardship refunds are available with the exception of the initial $50 deposit.
Terms and Conditions: To deliver training in the Oxygen Advantage® Technique, instructors must:
- Successfully complete this three day training class and pass the Oxygen Advantage® Technique final examination.
- Complete, document and review 5 athlete case studies with your Master Instructor.
- Maintain professional indemnity/liability insurance.
- Pay the established annual fee (2018 fee is $99) each year. The first year fee is included in the instructor certification training tuition.
- Complete periodic update training on the Oxygen Advantage® Technique.
- Please note that Oxygen Advantage® instructor training does not permit instructors to train and/or certify others to teach the Oxygen Advantage® Technique.
For the complete list of certification requirements, teaching agreement and training curriculum, please contact Don Gordon at info@TheBreathingGuy.com
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking on the ADD TO CART button below, you are only paying for a non-refundable deposit of $50 to secure a seat in the OA training. You will receive an invoice for the balance due two weeks prior to the training event.